Mission & Values
Our Mission & Vision includes:
- Providing Islamic religious education according to the ways of ahlu assunnah wa aljamaa (the followers of Sunnah of the Prophet, peace be upon him, and his four companions who ruled after him), to Muslims residing in West Pittsburgh and within reaching distance.
- Providing services that requires an Islamic doctrine adherence including funeral/burial, matrimonial, and advice on Islamic family and social issues.
- Connecting with Muslims and making dawa in Western and Southern suburbs of Pittsburgh.
- Providing Islamic environment and education to children.
- Participating in and fostering the brotherhood bond among various Islamic centers and Masaajid as an essential prerequisite component of unity.
- Providing dawa (invitation to Islam) to non-Muslims.